Exhibition of security products and solutions in Latin America
April 24-26, 2018 | Centro Citibanamex, Mexico City, Mexico
The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz), in partnership with the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City and the Sacramento Center for International Trade Development, will lead a delegation of 10 California STEP eligible small businesses to Expo Seguridad in Mexico City, April 24-26, 2018. To apply to join our California Delegation, visit www.citd.org/register and select “Expo Seguridad” from the activities drop down menu.
California Pavilion Participation Fee: $500 USD (compared to $4,300 to exhibit on your own!)
Delegation Participation Benefits:
- Meet with foreign buyers, distributors, procurers of their products and solutions
- Access to premium exhibition space within a California Pavilion within the U.S. Pavilion at the trade show
- Access to private meeting space within the California Pavilion
- Receive in-person support from the U.S. Department of Commerce staff in local U.S. Embassy and U.S. based teams to facilitate on-site matchmaking and follow-up
- Participate in a U.S. Pavilion Business Briefing on key business practices in Mexico and security market trends in Mexico (exclusive for U.S. exhibitors).
- Participate in networking sessions with key industry contacts, government officials, leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets (exclusive for U.S. exhibitors).
- Receive online promotion and support during trade show hours
- Participate in a “Know Before You Go” webinar prior to trade show
Expo Seguridad is a certified tradeshow by the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service.
About Mexico’s Safety & Security Market:
The safety & security market is a dynamic sector in Mexico. With an annual average growth of up to 10%, it offers business opportunities for almost all market segments: national, private, residential, and perimeter security; industrial security and safety; electronic security solutions, security services (personal protection, ID’s); cyber security, law enforcement equipment; and diverse security-related solutions and services.
Cyber Opportunity: Mexico ranks No. 2 in cyber-attacks in Latin America, No. 8 in identity theft globally, No. 2 in the generation and delivery of SPAM in Latin America, and is in the top 5 in the number of cyberattacked industries: Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services, Government, Education, and E-Commerce & Retail.
About Expo Seguridad:
Expo Seguridad, reaching its 16th edition in 2018, is regarded as the largest exhibition of security products and solutions in Latin America, where manufacturers, distributors, integrators, along with national and international users meet. Participating CA small businesses will get the opportunity to interact, connect, and develop face to face relationships in one of the most rapidly growing markets; introduce and showcase their latest innovations and solutions to more than 17,000 attendees, conveniently under one roof.
Trade Show Products and Services of Interest:
- Cybersecurity/IT Solutions
- Access Control
- High Security Locks
- Perimeter Barriers
- Video Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Video Software & Storage
Trade Show Visitor Profile:
- Owners, Directors & Managers of All Types of Security Product & Service Providers
- Sales & Marketing Staff of Security Product & Service Providers
- Security & Occupational Health & Safety Directors
- Project Managers
- Installation Engineers & Technicians
- Security Consultants
- Central Station Owners & Operators
- IT & Security Consultants
- Architects & Consulting Engineers
- Police & Armed Forces
- Building & Facilities Managers
- Government Agencies
- End Users
For more information and questions, contact Diana Dominguez at email@example.com.