The California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development Invites
You to Join Our California Delegation at the Discover Global Markets Business Forum in Seattle!
Meet with foreign buyers!
Identify new and emerging
markets ahead of your
competition! Learn how to
cut your time to market!
The California Governor's Office of Business and Economic
Development (GOBiz) through it's California State Trade Expansion
(STEP) program is leading a delegation of 20 STEP qualified California
small businesses to the DGM Healthcare Connections Forum this
September. For more information visit www.citd.org.
Sign up to participate as part of our California Delegation at CITD REGISTER by August 21, 2016.
No Cost to Participate. Space is limited to the first 20 STEP qualified California companies that register!
Register for California STEP
EXCLUSIVE CALIFORNIA PARTICIPATION BENEFITS:
- Access to the Forum; waived $425 registration fee (max of 2 per company 1st reg. waived, 2nd reg. eligible for reimbursement)
- Prearranged oneonone meetings with foreign buyers & 20+ international U.S. Commercial Diplomats
- Access to foreign buyer & Forum attendees list
- Access to promotional space within California Showcase
- Access to marketing & advertising; company mention in Forum Program Guide & California Brochure
- Access to an exclusive California Global Healthcare Meet & Greet w/ foreign buyers, U.S. & Foreign Commercial Diplomats
- $500 reimbursement stipend for marketing and translation costs (may include translation of brochures, website; printing costs)
- Participation in panel discussions on the latest industry trends
- Network with U.S. trade officials, leading private sector experts and likeminded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
- Leverage the California branding effect
Discover Global Markets (DGM) Business Forums are a national series of conferences designed to help U.S. businesses expand sales, penetrate new markets, and boost their bottom line through exports.
Discover Global Markets: Healthcare Connections will feature global updates on the medical device, diagnostics, health IT, and global health sectors. You will hear directly from industry leaders on project opportunities and regulations, connect with international buyers, network with healthcare companies from around the country and get up-to-the-minute market intelligence from our U.S. Embassy-based industry specialists.
For forum details, click here.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives responsible for understanding the global outlook for the industry and upcoming market opportunities
- Sales and marketing professionals responsible for acting quickly on market demands, foreign tenders, and trade leads
- Regulatory professionals responsible for understanding country approval frameworks
- Investors and professional advisors
To participate as part of our California Delegation, you will first need to register for STEP at CITD REGISTER
. Once we receive and approve your application, you will be provided an assigned access code to register for DGM Forum as part of our Delegation.
Costs: No cost to participate in the program; however a company must qualify as per California STEP guidelines. Registration will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Travel, meals, and lodging are not covered by the California STEP Program.
Questions? Contact Diana Dominguez at email@example.com or your local US Commercial representative.
About the California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz): GO-Biz serves as California’s single point of contact for economic development and job creation efforts. GO-Biz offers a range of services to business owners including: attraction, retention and expansion services, site selection, permit streamlining, clearing of regulatory hurdles, small business assistance, international trade development, assistance with state government, and much more. For more information visit: www.business.ca.gov